If you’re in need of repairs from an accident or Mother Nature, CALL US! We are an accredited insurance repair centre and handle all of your RV and trailer needs, from simple repairs to complete renovations. Whether it’s major wind damage, a collision, or water damage, our repair centre has dealt with almost every type of RV concern.
Our RV experience and knowledgeable staff can diagnose, repair, and help you maintain your RV and trailer. We work with ICBC and private insurance companies to handle all your RV issues and ensure your RV is repaired right and in a timely manner.
- Extensive damage to this trailer
- New roof
- Walls cracked and rebuilt
- Frame damage
Topaz 5th Wheel
- Water leak caused damage to the floor
- Removed the old carpet and fascia
- Repaired the leak and water damage
- Replaced with new carpet
Colorado 5th Wheel
- Removal of the 5th wheel frame due to crack
- Fixed the crack and re-installed the frame to the body of the 5th wheel
- Fixed the back bumper
- Body repair underneath storage compartment
- Side trim repair
Montana 5th Wheel
- 3 slide removal and replacement
- Cracked frame repair
- New floor reconstruction
Max Lite 5th wheel
- Window leak repair
- De-lam repair
- Installed new rubber roof
- Awning and jack repair
- Tongue Damage
- Front Panel Damage
- Replace and Installed New Panel
Grand Junction 5th Wheel
Hot water heater leaked causing floor damage in the OSB.
- Full removal of floor section
- Re-build structure under sheeting
- New plywood
- New lino, re-install kitchen lower
Front nose damaged by a tree falling on it.
- Re-built front bedroom
- New aluminum siding & decals
This Jay Feathers wall was melted off by it being parked to close to a burning barn. Gilmay RV rebuilt the wall.